We have now created more ways to add revenue into your feasibilities in Aprao.
With this new update you can:
- Add revenue which is not linked to a unit (such as parking spaces or the sale of a freehold)
- Add a revenue summary with ease, ideal for larger developments which also lets you:
- Quickly adjust the mix of units on a development to understand the effect of profit and residual land values
- Quickly adjust values per square ft or m to understand the impact on profit and residual land values in real time
- Break down revenue for when you are ready to get into the details
Let me walk you through these new features in action.
Adding different sources of revenue
Here you can see how easy it is to add additional revenue into a development feasibility that isn't linked to the sale of a unit. Adding an area to the additional revenue is optional.
Quickly add a high-level revenue summary
Here you can see how I have added a high-level revenue summary showing a development with a breakdown of studios, 1 bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom apartments. I am quickly and easily tweaking the unit numbers to get the right unit mix.
Quickly adjust your revenue mix of units
Once you have your revenue summary you are able to easily make adjustments to the number of units for each unit type. As you can see, it automatically updated the metrics in real time to help you understand the impact on profitability and residual site values.
Quickly tweak values
You can now also easily edit the value (either on a per-unit basis or on a $-per-sq-ft basis) to see the effect on profit. You can see that the key metrics on the right-hand side of the screen update in real time as I change the values.
Break down your summary to get detailed
You can still create a full breakdown of your schedule of units. You will find a new menu button on the right-hand side of the unit group, and from there we have introduced an action called "Break down" which will instantly break down your group of units into individual units to allow for editing on an individual unit basis.
Try it for yourself
Already use Aprao? Great! Log in now to try this out.
Not using Aprao yet? Sign up for a free 7-day trial.